Who we are
Bibliorganics Healthworks was established in 2012 by two parents who wanted to give natural health solutions to their kids. “When you become a parent, you want to give the safest and the best for your child. We found it hard to source products we can let our children use, so we decided to create them ourselves in collaboration with passionate and talented Filipino artisans, chemists and nutritionists,” the Bibliorganics founders shared. Our passion to source the best and safest natural products then became a business. As a company, we strive to give our customers organic and natural products that optimize health and well-being. All the products we sell have been tested and are personally used by us, our children and staff.
In May 2015, Bibliorganics launched Proteq Natural Toothpaste, a clear non-fluoride toothpaste made of powerful healing herbs such as aloe vera, tea tree oil and mint, coupled with the whitening and cleaning power of baking soda and the tooth remineralizing properties of calcium lactate. Proteq is a made without harmful colorants, artificial sweeteners, parabens or surfactants which have been linked to cancer and other ailments. The following year Bibliorganics came up with Culinary Secrets, our line of natural and organic condiments. Aside from these, we also introduced a line of anti-radiation products called RadAway and an organic feminine care line called Wink.
To bring our products to more people, we have beefed up our partnership with organic stores and big grocery chains such Robinsons, S&R, Merkado and Puregold. We have also strengthened our online presence through our partnership with Lazada Philippines. We are proud to share that we have garnered a 4.825 rating out of 5 stars in terms of customer satisfaction in Lazada!
- How do I order?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to order:
- BROWSE by clicking the SHOP button homepage. You can also type the name of the product you have in mind in the website’s Product Search box on the upper right section of the homepage.
- ADD TO CART to order. Do not forget to change the quantity if you are ordering more than 1 item. If the item is in stock, it will automatically be added to your CART.
- CHECK YOUR ORDER before checking out. Once you click CART, you will be directed to the summary of your orders. From this page, you may edit your orders by changing the quantities and removing an item. You may continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
- CHECK OUT and you will be asked to choose the Shipping Destination of your order. Then you will be asked to click your your payment options: 1. PAYPAL or CREDIT CARD PAYMENT will later take you to Paypal’s Secure Website after you have confirmed your order. You do not have to have a Paypal account to pay. You can log in as a GUEST and pay with your credit card. You will finish your transaction within the Paypal website and will be redirected to our website only after payment is done.
2. BANK DEPOSIT will give you the bank details. You may pay through BDO or BPI.
3. REMITTANCE CENTER PAYMENT will give you details on how to pay through remittance centers such as LBC, Cebuana Lhuillier, M. Lhuillier, Western Union and Palawan Pawnshop.
- BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESSES need to be filled in. If the addresses are one and the same, simply check the box that says same shipping/billing address. Don’t forget to provide a mobile number for faster communication.
- PLACE ORDER by clicking the button.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION button will direct you to the following:
- EMAIL US YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS right away so we can process your orders.
- If you pay through Paypal, the payment gateway will automatically alert us about your payment. You don’t need to inform us that you have paid.
For bank deposits, however, we need you to email us with the deposit slip. You may also send us an SMS at 0917-4651188 with your name if you are in a hurry to get your order.
What kind of payment do you accept?
We accept several forms of payment including:
Credit Card Payment:
Remittance Center Payment:
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- M. Lhuillier
- Western Union
- Palawan Pawnshop
Is it safe to enter my personal information on this site?
Yes, it certainly is. All of your personal details including billing information are collected through our secure shopping cart and encrypted for safe transmission to us. We will not share or sell your information to anyone.
What is your return policy?
We carefully check and pack all our products. We will accept returns or refunds in the case of manufacturing defect or a production error on our part. If you believe your product has not arrived in good condition, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. If it is determined that the malfunction was caused during our production of the item, we will replace your product.
Do you accept international orders?
Yes, we do. We currently ship to the US and Canada. If you are not from these nations, you can contact us through email@example.com for shipping costs.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping rates depend on 2 things: (1) the total weight of the products you purchase and (2) your location.You will have the opportunity to receive a shipping quote prior to checkout. We insure all our packages.
How long will it take to receive my order?
It takes 2-3 days depending on your location.
How do I track my orders?
You will receive an email of your tracking number once your package has been sent
How do I contact your company?
The best way to contact us is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more pressing concerns, you may call us at our landline: 7107478 or send us an SMS through 0917-4651188. You may also ask us more questions using the contact form below.