Whole Foods Multivitamin +Plus provides you with high-potency amounts of an exclusive antioxidant formula that includes:*
- Natural beta-carotene — healthy vision and immune system support*
- Vitamin C — promotes tissue growth and repair, and healthy gums*
- Vitamin E — helps support your muscular system*
- Selenium — bolsters your healthy immune system*
- L-cysteine — supports your immune and respiratory systems*
- Lutein — helps promote your healthy vision*
- Lycopene — supports your immune system*
- Red wine proanthocyanidins — provides you with cardiovascular system support*
- And select extracts and powders from over 25 fruits, vegetables, and herbs
Take a closer look at some key nutrients in Multi +Plus that are typically left out of other multivitamins, but we felt it was critical to include in our Multi +Plus
- B vitamins — I opted for higher amounts of these vitamins, including B-1 (thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-7 (biotin), B-12, and folic acid. Why? To deliver added health-support for your cardiovascular, immune, and neurological systems*.
- Magnesium — Some lower-potency multivitamins don’t always include this ingredient, but I’ve included it in my formula. Scientific studies have reported that magnesium is helpful in supporting your lungs and overall pulmonary system*.
- Calcium — To provide a high-level of support for your skeletal system, I chose to include a high amount of calcium in the Multi +Plus formula*. My main reason for doing this was that, as you age, your need for calcium becomes more and more important to promote healthy bones*.