We all know that cellular phones emit EMF radiation which is bad for our body. Most people use earphones when talking on the phone to prevent direct contact with their brain.
BUT–Did you know that REGULAR MOBILE PHONE EARPHONES act like an ANTENNA to direct EMF radiation to the brain?
Bluetooth earphones are even worse as they use pulsed radio frequency signals!
“Pulses carried by microwaves (cellphones emit microwaves) are particularly dangerous. This is because their very short wavelength allows the transmission of pulses with extremely rapid rise and fall times, and it is the rate of change of the fields (rather than their total energy) that does most of the biological damage” – Dr. Andrew Goldsworthy
The safe earphones to use are air-tube or hollow earphones. Normal earphones are 100% wired and can therefore transmit radiation to your brain. AIRTUBE earphones have a section of hollow airtube incorporated in the area near your heart up to where they connect to your ears, giving 99% EMF protection.
According to ElectricSense’s Lloyd Burnell, a conventional headset has a wire cable. Wire has metal in it. This metal conducts the radiation coming from your cell phone allowing it to easily travel up the wire and into your head. So wired headsets can act as an antenna attracting ambient EMFs, transmitting radiation directly to your brain, thereby increasing your exposure. The air tube headset uses hollow air tubes to conduct the sound from your cell phone using “sound waves”. An air tube cell phone headset allows you to put distance between you and your cell phone. It’s this distance that reduces your radiation exposure. – See more at: http://www.electricsense.com/4859/cell-phone-radiation-protection-do-air-tube-headsets-work/#sthash.4EV3DcW2.dpuf
*99 % radiation free. Hollow air-tubes.
*Anti-radiation stereo headset offers protection against EMF and RF radiation.
*High quality speaker and microphone deliver excellent sound quality.
*Unique “anti-drop” earbuds offer a comfortable and secure fit.
*Suitable for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Samsung and other devices with a standard 3.5mm stereo connector.
- Tube Talk Anti-radiation technology: Speakers, which are set in sound chambers at a distance from the ears, deliver clear crystal sound via air tubes with no radiation conducted to ear by wires that is in ordinary headsets.
- Shielding wire: prevent induction and conduction of faradic current & RF radiation.
- 100% protection against EMF and RF radiation.
- Hands free: offer freedom of use while talking on phone.
- Anti-Drop Earbud: more convenient than ear hooks for carrying when put away in pocket or handbags.
- Standard 3.5mm jack plug that suits the majority of mobile phones.
- Noise Isolating: Features a noise canceling rubber ear cap for maximum clarity.